Write For Us. YOU can write and make stuff for CoolProjectManagement.com, TODAY.
Yes, YOU. We’re always looking for new writers. If you’ve got an idea or a fresh perspective on a topic related to project management, we want to hear about it.
Why write for us
- You will be helping young professionals take the first steps in – and perhaps find their way through – the tricky roads of management and project management.
- You’ll reach further. You can grow your audience and use our page to extend your reach.
- You set your own schedule. You can contribute posts as often as you like. This means no deadlines, except the ones you create for yourself!
A few guidelines…
- Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 250-800 words. Please stay under 800 words.
- Tone: Inclusive, accessible, and generally positive. Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to CoolProjectManagement. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Acceptance: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences. CoolProjectManagement is a great resource to promote what you’re doing.
- Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media. The more people who view your post, the better it is for you and the better it is for CoolProjectManagement.
- We love connecting with new contributors. If your post has been accepted, we generally respond within 14 days. You’re welcome to submit again with a different post after you’ve waited 14 days.
What we won’t publish
- Press releases. We do not run them or write stories based on them.
- Sales pitches. You may use your own product as an example—as long as you’re sharing knowledge, not selling.
- Previously published work, even if it was only on your blog.
- Any article or opinion going against our philosophy of helping, contributing, and sharing useful knowledge. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a random gimmick), then we are not interested.
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy.If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested.
Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
- Your full post with a working title. Please send this within the body of an email or in a word document.
- Any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you do not own the image rights.
- Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with links to your website, Facebook, and Twitter pages. Please put any relevant links in brackets like this: [http://facebook.com/CoolProjectManagement].
- A headshot or photo of you to use for you bio.
All of the above can be sent to email@example.com.